Saturday, August 23, 2014

I did this on Win98! I may be poor but Richie Rich with imagination. Here comes justice




 It began with homework to draw tourists to The South Bronx.

I took the road less traveled





ALTERNATE BEGINNINGS/ ENDINGS PLAY ALL

 

When I was a kid, my first drug of choice was Television. One day, I overdosed.

 

I woke up Tele-eclectic. There are good, bad and ugly Tele-eclectics.

 

There are others in other nations on a Mission: Impossible

 

They want to destroy the world to save Planet Earth.


 

Then they can make movies and endless sequels.

 

O Fortuna, behold my powers ever increasing…

 

SOUND AND FURY SIGNIFYING NOTHING BUT DESIRES TO WIN OSCARS!!!

 

Oh, how you miserable humans will pay for this at multiplex theatres!!!

 

Coming soon in Blog IMAX http://teleeclectic.blogspot.com

 

No laugh track need apply here.

 

It’s all Gluten Free LOL

 



No comments:

Post a Comment